Eon Visual Media is an award-winning digital media production company based in Hull, East Yorkshire, UK. We are an established business with 20 years of experience providing innovative digital media solutions for a diverse client base. Our clients include large multinationals, SMEs, sole traders, charities, educational establishments, local authorities, government and the health service. We have a strong focus on industries such as Healthcare, Sport, FMCG and the Public Sector – providing Video, App, Web, Live Events, Digital Marketing, 2D & 3D Animation, Design and Print services.
Our mission is to create digital content that inspires our audiences.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will primarily be responsible for executing the strategy on SEO, Social Media & Marketing Consultation projects for our Marketing clients. You will also be tasked with assisting the Marketing Manager in growing our online presence and generating high-quality leads for our team to develop. Finally, you will be expected to get out and meet with potential and current clients face-to-face.
- Assist in developing the SEO strategy for our website and client projects.
- Implement the SEO strategy & plan for both our website and client projects.
- Monitor the performance of SEO work using SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Moz.
- Assist with the marketing consultation & social media output for our client projects.
- Implement overall digital marketing strategy & plan.
- Assist with creating insightful and engaging website content, including webpage copy, blog updates and case studies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, development and video teams.
- Schedule and post content across all of our social media channels.
- Assist with the production and management of online paid adverts.
- Create regular email newsletters targeted to potential and current customers.
- Assist with weekly & monthly reporting for KPIs.
- Engage with client meetings when required.
- Attend local & industry networking events, trade shows and conferences.
What About You?
- Sound understanding of media production & the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Good understanding of best SEO practices.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Moz, SEM Rush and Google Analytics.
- Experience in Digital Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and independently.
- Receptive to feedback and willingness to meet deadlines.
- A positive attitude.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com