Job Description: Digital Sales Executive
Reports to: Directors & Head of Eon
Accountable to: Head of Eon, Dept. Head(s), Sales & Marketing Team
Eon Visual Media Ltd is an award-winning digital media production company based in Hull, East Yorkshire, UK. We are an established business with over 20 years experience in providing innovative digital media solutions for a diverse client base. Our clients include large multinationals, SMEs, sole traders, charities, educational establishments, local authorities, government and the health service. We have a strong focus on industries including Healthcare, Sport, FMCG and the Public Sector - providing Video, App, Web, Live Events, Digital Marketing, 2D & 3D Animation, Design and Print services.
Our mission is to create digital content that inspires our audiences.
As Digital Sales Executive, you will be someone who is passionate about Sales and have an in-depth knowledge of the latest Digital Sales techniques. You will be dedicated to implementing this knowledge to develop and grow new and existing customers.
Working with the Sales & Marketing Team, you will be expected & encouraged to get out and meet face to face with potential and current clients. You will be responsible for developing new sales aligned to the company sales strategy. You must be proficient in the concepts surrounding Digital Marketing and how the internet can help power brands and businesses to achieve their goals. Finally, you are required to be tech savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our own and our clients' Sales and Digital Marketing campaigns.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Identifying our target customers and developing relationships with relevant individuals from these organisations
- Meet with potential and current clients, to discuss new and ongoing projects
- Implement current sales strategy leading to growth in new clients and new projects
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Attend networking opportunities to increase awareness of Eon’s products and services
- Creating proposals for new and existing clients
- Customer and visitor tours
- Highly driven and motivated individual who is willing to continue their development in Sales.
- Thorough understanding of the latest sales and selling techniques
- Inquisitive and open minded with a willingness to learn
- Excellent knowledge of, and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent understanding of social media, digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For any questions about the role or to apply please contact James Cherry at firstname.lastname@example.org