Position: Digital Sales and Marketing Executive
The future is looking bright at Eon, because of this we are looking to add a new member to our team! Eon is on the lookout for someone who is PASSIONATE about Digital Marketing and EXCITED about sales. The new member must be dedicated to implementing and developing on their current knowledge of Digital Marketing and Sales.
This role requires you to get out there and meet face to face with potential and current clients. Not only that, you must be proficient in the concepts surrounding Digital Marketing and how the internet can help power brands and businesses to achieve their goals. Finally, you are required to be tech savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our own and our clients Digital Marketing campaigns.
(MD Matt Dass on the left, discussing a digital project with one of our Graphic Designers, Will Garman)
What will be your responsibilities?
- Identifying our target customers and developing relationships with relevant individuals from these organisations.
- Meet with potential and current clients, to discuss new and ongoing projects.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers. This will include building and implementing digital marketing strategies (including Social Media and SEO) for potential and current clients.
- Implement current marketing strategy, provide suggestions to further build on this for the coming months.
- Manage all social media output on Eon's social pages.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing.
- Implement and build on Eon's SEO strategy.
- Implement and build on our client's SEO strategy.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web Analytics tools.
What are the requirements?
- Highly driven and motivated individual who is willing to continue their development in Digital Marketing and Sales.
- Excellent understanding of social media marketing and search engine optimisation concepts and best practices.
- Vast knowledge of, and experience with Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position, we would love to hear from you! Please email your CV to email@example.com, thank you.