We are delighted to announce that we are once again a key sponsor and official media production partner for The Business Day! We are proud to have been a sponsor for this event for 4 years, and we are very excited to collaborate and work alongside some incredible local businesses on the 11th of June 2021.
The Business Day is an annual networking event for local businesses to come together and gain insight at the final event of Humber Business Week. The Business Day is organised by Stephen Parnaby in conjunction with The Spa in Bridlington and showcases a wide and diverse range of companies who operate within the Humber Region.
Due to ongoing concerns with the current global pandemic, this year’s event will be co-ordinated slightly different compared to previous years and will instead be an online three-hour live-streamed show, presented in-person by Gyles Brandreth at the The Spa in Bridlington. As media production partner for this event, we will be co-ordinating and hosting this live stream and Gyles will be joined by some sofa guests, key speakers, and a series of commissioned films including,
- Mark Atkinson – Horsemaster on many TV and film productions internationally
- Jas Athwal DL – a self-titled shop keeper from Bradford
- Tina Cerutti – Managing Director, Cerutti 2
- Dominic Gibbons – Managing Director, Wykeland Group
- Andrew Horncastle MBE – Chairman, Horncastle Group plc and Founder, For Entrepreneurs Only
- Sally Iggulden – Chief Executive, Beverley Racecourse
- Thomas Martin DL – Chairman, Arco
- James Mason – Chief Executive, Welcome to Yorkshire
- Tim Rix CBE – Managing Director, J R Rix & Sons
- Diana Taylor – Managing Director, Marketing Humber
- Jo Barnes – Director of Sewell Estates
In addition to co-ordinating the live stream for the event, our videography team have been working hard behind the scenes capturing pre-recorded video footage of local businesses, including JZ Flowers, Bishop Burton College, ABP (Association British Ports), Hull 4 Heroes and many more! We will be premiering this film footage throughout the live stream event, and we are very excited to showcase the amazing and inspiring work carried out by businesses across the local region.
If you’d like to find out more about the upcoming Business Day Event, make sure you subscribe to our social media channels to keep up to date with the latest news and announcements!